A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Ever miss being a child, playing games at your grandma's or in your old bedroom? Well, I got you covered!
The Adventures of Elena Temple is the classic you never knew existed. And the best part is that you can play it on virtual old machines that kind of sort of maybe existed. It's not like you can remember for sure anyway, right?
- A dungeon of 50+ screens to overcome, each its own mini-level
- Open exploration, you choose which way to go, but don't worry, a helpful map is just one button away
- Challenging, old-school platforming
- Collect as many coins as you want, but we both know you'll get them all, you're a completionist, don't even try to deny it!
- Coins will make you rich, but there's no escaping the dungeon without all the gems
- Secrets for the more observant player
- Best of all, you can play the game on any of the included 7 virtual old machines, from the Pomo D'or 4, to Maple and Some Toy and all the way to the NS-Bos PC
Get it now!
You can play the Alpha Demo now, for free. And, if you like it, please consider purchasing the full game. You'll receive all Early Access builds from now until the game's release in Q1 2018 and, of course, the final version when it's finished, including a Steam key for the game. And, if you get it now, you take advantage of the small early access price!
I'm a solo indie developer, I love making The Adventures of Elena Temple and I hope you enjoy it! Please leave me some feedback if you play it. Thank you for your support!
Early Access builds
- 3 new screens to play, for a total of 11 (only the first 8 are in the demo)
- tweaks for some of the previous dungeon screens
- dynamic music with 5 songs (2 available in the demo)
- updated pause menu, with volume options, info about controls and confirmation dialogs for restart and exit
- game icon, intro logo and other app improvements
- 8 dungeon screens to play (the same as in the demo, more coming soon!)
- all 7 old machines available for you to play on!
The Aventures of Elena Temple should run on most Windows computers that aren't on display in a museum, but if you have one that doesn't run it, you have my deepest sympathy.
Just to be safe, you should have at least the below specs. But to be 100% safe, download the demo first and check if it runs ok before making any purchase.
- OS: Windows 7+ / OS X 10.9+
- Processr: 1.5 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB disk space
- Video card: 512 MB, DirectX 9.0c
- Keyboard or gamepad
The Adventures of Elena Temple is just one game you can play on seven simulated machines. Aside from the different look, the game plays the same on all machines and has the exact same content! The purpose of these old machines is to remind you of the old days, so feel free to pick whichever you like best without any fear of missing out on game content.
Please download and play the demo before making a purchase!
I don't want to mislead anyone into spending money on the game. That's why I made this demo version, so you can try it and see for yourself if you like it and if it works properly on your machine. And only then buy the game, if you consider it's worth your money.
Thank you for your support!
|Published||15 days ago|
|Tags||1-bit, 2D, 8-bit, black-and-white, classic, mono, old-school, Pixel Art, Puzzle-Platformer, Retro|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Twitter, YouTube, Press kit|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: